The engineering and design industries are changing rapidly. Increased globalization has widened the playing field. Firms aren’t just chasing business in their home markets—they’re competing with well-equipped outfits abroad. New technologies mean that even small companies can capture market share from established players.
While opportunity abounds, the new normal for engineers and designers also comes with plenty of risks: A belt-tightening economic outlook. Smaller budgets. Nimble competitors.
That means it’s more important than ever to develop a lean, agile operation that does more with less.
That’s why we created a productivity guide specifically for CAD professionals. It’s called The CAD Professional’s Guide to Lightning-Fast R&D, and it’ll show you how to transform your R&D cycle into a lean, mean machine using innovative technologies and tactics.
In it, you’ll find:
- Over 30 pages of valuable productivity tips and strategies to speed up design workflows.
- More than 25 web tool and software recommendations to improve your collaboration, communication and mobility—both in the office and out in the field.
- Advice on how to incorporate lean manufacturing principles into your R&D cycle.
- Tips on how to kickstart your R&D cycles with 3D printers and 3D mice.
- Real world productivity advice straight from expert designers and engineers.
In today’s tough markets, trimming the fat isn’t simply a suggestion—it’s a survival tool. Are you ready to attack inefficiency head on?
How Are You Tackling Inefficiency?
We’d love to hear how you’re making your design cycles faster and leaner. Please share your experiences in the comments.